Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
University Sains Islam Malaysia is a Malaysian public university that situated in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. USIM was formerly known as Kolej Universiti Islam Malaysia (KUIM) which was established in 1998. To further enhance the image KUIM internationally, KUIM has been converted into Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) on 1 February 2007. There are various of programmes that been offered by USIM. USIM has 9 faculties with 32 undergraduate programmes that include law, economy, Syariah, Quran, and Sunnah, Fiqh and others. Now USIM continues to drive success in the areas of teaching, research, and writing. Campus Development continues to give comfort to the students and faculty to go further especially the core areas of Islamic studies.
USIM also provide facilities, such as:
- Teaching and Learning
- Health Services
- Wifi and ICT
- Sport and Recreational
|· Faculty of leadership & management
· Faculty of Quranic and Sunnah studies
· Faculty od Shari’ah & Law
· Faculty of economics & muamalat
· Faculty of science and technology
· Faculty of engineering & built environment
· Faculty of medicine & health sciences
· Faculty of major languages
· Faculty of dentistry
|· Tamhidi of Accounting and Muamalat
· Tamhidi of Medicine
· Tamhidi of Science and Technology)
· Tamhidi of Dentistry
· Tamhidi of Shari’ah and Law
Why should you choose USIM?
- USIM is a unique public university, offering double major academic programmes from a variety of fields that integrate the Naqli and Aqli knowledge.
- USIM is the only public university where Islamization of knowledge is addressed in all its academic programmes, reviving the Islamic Renaissance.
- USIM’s academic programmes are designed to produce graduates who are able to meet the demands of various industries, knowledgeable, proficient in Arabic and English and well versed in the soft skills.
- USIM has a good blend of local and international academic staff, highly qualified and experienced; who are distinguished experts in their respective fields.